You are not connected. Please login or register

Hi everyone

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Hi everyone on Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:16 pm

Paul R

Youngster
Youngster
hi my names Paul and i own a mk5 fiesta zetec s in moondust silver someone left a leaflet about this site under my wiper when i got back to my car after work in aldershot so thought id join up ive had my zetec s for about two years now and loving it. I was at the rs day at castle combe last weekend with my car on the zsoc zetec s owners club stand (ill Post some pics up of the day in abit.

here's my pride and joy ive kept it quite suptle/standard the car wasnt in the best condition when i brought it so ive mostly focused on mintening it and after many months of work and several trips to the body shop im now really pleased with it.

mods include

piper cat back stainless exhaust system
full pioneer sound system
detangoed headlights and side repeaters
puma gear knob
phillips extreme power bulbs
st24 style meshed lower grill to match top grill

hope you like

in the early days

now

2 Re: Hi everyone on Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:05 am

old_skool_fool

Noobie
Noobie
welcome to the fold fella, tidy fezz u got there, any plans for it??

3 Re: Hi everyone on Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:14 pm

owl

hi there welcome to the club it was me that flyered your car cheers

very tidy car in the flesh too nice , we were at coombe to buddy was a great day out

4 Re: Hi everyone on Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:15 pm

Paul R

Youngster
Youngster
cheers guys ive done all i wanted to do to it now really just gonna keep it clean now and enjoy it Very Happy

do you two work in kwik fit opposite by any chance i think i recegnise your cars

5 Re: Hi everyone on Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:31 pm

owl

im sorry to say that would be me ............grey orion black orion mk3 cabbie

rich with the black cabbie used to work there
stuey with st500 works there also
mark with the mk3 xr3i is richs brother and likes the coffee
mickiey the pikiey blue orion just loves us all and cant get enough lol

and the vairios other cars are friends just poping in your welcome to pop in for a coffee
everybody else does lol

6 Re: Hi everyone on Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:38 pm

Paul R

Youngster
Youngster
cheers mate ill bear that im mind lol im suppised you didnt see my car sooner mind you its usually further up the slope than that but some git nicked my space lol

7 Re: Hi everyone on Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:54 pm

owl

i have seen it a few times just noticed it a bit more latley as its looking well and im tinkering with the idea of getting another one

this was my mates minter he moved abbroard and needed money so ibought it
loved driving it but had to many cars at the time so i sold it i wont get get one as clean again

only mods were springs

if i get another it will be stripped out and have cvh mfi turbo power lol

8 Re: Hi everyone on Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:02 pm

Paul R

Youngster
Youngster
ah cool didnt realise you used to have one they are pretty special and handle so well in standard form.

id keep an eye on ollie at oc motersport site mate he and his team are currently developing a turbo kit for the zs and its a tidy job too i think they've got it pushing out 180 brake at mo its still in testing tho

previosly they had an st engine on throttle bodies in theyre zs which was featured in fast ford a wile ago.

9 Re: Hi everyone on Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:46 pm

owl

yee i seen that one iv got all the bits to turbo it it would only take a day lol

and im abudget builder do it all myself with a little help from friends bet the sell loads
of that kit thou didnt pumabuild try the same thing many jears ago and only got 148 bhp so binned the idea i may be wronge

10 Re: Hi everyone on Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:35 pm

Paul R

Youngster
Youngster
i dunno mate but oc motorsport are usually pretty good so will just have to see what happens i spose. should be interesting to see how yours turns out though.

11 Re: Hi everyone on Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:02 pm

Matt

Admin
Admin
Welcome to the club mate Very Happy

12 Re: Hi everyone on Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:35 pm

owl

with a bit of reserch is seems the 1700 poooooooma engine is the one to use 125 ps standard paul do you now what cams ans injectors i could use to get more
already soursed a 421 decat manifold and a race pipe MAY BE A BIT LOUD LOL

ALSO THE COLOUR SCEEM
silver car carbon roof
carbom bonnet
carbon alloys
i would also do the bumper and door moulding in carbon wrap

also add a touch of kawazaki green

or if i get a black one

green alloys
green roof
green mouldings

just a few ideas im thinkering with

13 Re: Hi everyone on Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:48 pm

Paul R

Youngster
Youngster
Matt wrote:Welcome to the club mate Very Happy

Cheers mate

14 Re: Hi everyone on Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:09 pm

Paul R

Youngster
Youngster
owl wrote: with a bit of reserch is seems the 1700 poooooooma engine is the one to use 125 ps standard paul do you now what cams ans injectors i could use to get more
already soursed a 421 decat manifold and a race pipe MAY BE A BIT LOUD LOL

ALSO THE COLOUR SCEEM
silver car carbon roof
carbom bonnet
carbon alloys
i would also do the bumper and door moulding in carbon wrap

also add a touch of kawazaki green

or if i get a black one

green alloys
green roof
green mouldings

just a few ideas im thinkering with

you could get a racing puma engine which are 150bhp theyre quite rare though due to only 500 racing pumas being made.

or get the racing puma parts and fit them the the standard pumaengine and the engine is easy to fit apparantlyastrait swap pretty much

they have a different barral style inlet mani, janspeed 421 exhaust mani with high flow sports cat, more agressive fast road cams with the exhaust cam slightly advanced hence why they pop and crackle on overun and when lifting off at high rpms and different injectors aswell i think and a remap of course

you can get real carbon or glassfiber pannels if you want to go the hole hog some people on zsoc have don the grill surround etc in carbon wrap looks quite good.

i dunno about the green tho lol

15 Re: Hi everyone on Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:14 pm

owl

ok so there is ways of more power for not much $

what bhp do they get

about the green you will see Very Happy

16 Re: Hi everyone on Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:26 pm

Paul R

Youngster
Youngster
yeah you might get a bargain on ebay but sometimes due to the rarety the parts can go for allot they are 150 brake but some have kicked out 160 on the rollers.

you need to get on zsoc mate theres loads of parts n help to be had on there especially on the hole puma lump topic just do a search on there.

the racing puma sparco bucket seats fit the zs aswell which looks pretty sweet when you get the door cards trimed in blue alcanthra aswell to match them.

17 Re: Hi everyone on Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:33 pm

owl

eermm dont like the seats Embarassed

ill have a smooch on the site Very Happy

i dont think ill do the racing pooooma route just normal and aim for 140 bhp me thinking
on fully bult for £1500 is the plan

18 Re: Hi everyone on Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:40 pm

Paul R

Youngster
Youngster
theirs a few zs's for sale on zsoc with shawspeed modified engines in some of them are 150bhp

19 Re: Hi everyone on Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:45 pm

owl

nice what do shaw speed do to them

20 Re: Hi everyone on Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:00 pm

Paul R

Youngster
Youngster
same sort of tuning as the racing puma. cams, porting n polishing, remaps, throttle bodies, manifolds etc

this basically lol
http://www.zsoc.com/forum/showthread.php?t=137982&highlight=hattons&page=150

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum