Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

About to make some changes

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1About to make some changes Empty About to make some changes Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:34 am

Matt

Matt
Admin
Admin

About to make some changes to the site so if it looks strange.crap at times I am aware if this Very Happy

2About to make some changes Empty Re: About to make some changes Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:11 am

cheekycab

cheekycab
Noobie
Noobie

Cool Very Happy

Just to let you know in case u've not noticed the websites not showin who's online etc at the bottom anymore

3About to make some changes Empty Re: About to make some changes Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:19 pm

Matt

Matt
Admin
Admin

Its back now Very Happy

4About to make some changes Empty Re: About to make some changes Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:24 am

Matt

Matt
Admin
Admin

I have made some changes to the logo as you can all see....

Whatever pics I have of peoples cars I am going to make in to a logo then we can vote for the one to use in the banner! Look out for the thread in ford media.

5About to make some changes Empty Re: About to make some changes Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:38 am

Matt

Matt
Admin
Admin

Well it appears I have made some drastic changes to the site... please let me know of any issues you come across! C & C welcome.

Matt

6About to make some changes Empty Re: About to make some changes Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:06 am

old_skool_fool

old_skool_fool
Noobie
Noobie

oooooooooooooooooooooo looks very spiffing m8

7About to make some changes Empty Re: About to make some changes Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:02 pm

cheekycab

cheekycab
Noobie
Noobie

Cracking job mate Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum