Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

performance ford at our next meet

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1performance ford  at our next meet Empty performance ford at our next meet Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:04 pm

owl

owl

hi to all our next meet will be on thursday the 7th october at the usual place

joining us for the evening will be performance ford very own features editor
alex robbins , who will indeed be doing a feature on us cheers

so get the polishing cloths out or get that project finnished

hope to see you there im off to build my car Rolling Eyes

fancy dress anyone Cool

2performance ford  at our next meet Empty Re: performance ford at our next meet Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:16 pm

old_skool_fool

old_skool_fool
Noobie
Noobie

im just wondering what car ill have for this? Ozzy, or what will be known as *project unpractical* lol.

3performance ford  at our next meet Empty Re: performance ford at our next meet Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:19 pm

old_skool_fool

old_skool_fool
Noobie
Noobie

just to add, your all welcome lol, turns out the old saying of ask and you shall receive is friggin true lol

4performance ford  at our next meet Empty Re: performance ford at our next meet Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:30 pm

owl

owl

yup lend us a tenner bud Laughing

5performance ford  at our next meet Empty Re: performance ford at our next meet Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:21 pm

Leebay

Leebay
Noobie
Noobie

I`ll have a new water pump and head gasket while your at it Rolling Eyes

http://www.LDSEngineering.co.uk

6performance ford  at our next meet Empty Re: performance ford at our next meet Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:04 pm

owl

owl

tow it mate Laughing

7performance ford  at our next meet Empty Re: performance ford at our next meet Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:36 pm

owl

owl

hi update pf are defo comming down Cool

8performance ford  at our next meet Empty Re: performance ford at our next meet Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:50 pm

owl

owl

hi we have had problems with the pub were we meet, no fault of ours however we can no longer meet there so we will be meeting at the royal arms farnham GU99AX for the NOVEMBER meet AND FROM THEN ONWARDS

HOWEVER FOR THE PERFORMANANCE FORD MEET THE 7TH OCTOBER WE WILL MEET AT

EUROSPEC2000
UNIT 401
HENLEY PARK INDUSTRIAL ESTATE
NORMANDY
GU3 2AF

THE 1200BHP DYNODYNAMICS ROLLING ROAD WILL BE OPEN FROM 6.30PM FOR POWER RUNS ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS 3 POWER RUNS FOR £40

HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE

9performance ford  at our next meet Empty Re: performance ford at our next meet Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:30 pm

Paul R

Paul R
Youngster
Youngster

woo blimy sounds good about the meet so i assume its gonna be like a rolling road meet feature then where the take a pic of your car on the rollers and show the bhp etc?

are we actually booked in with them?

10performance ford  at our next meet Empty Re: performance ford at our next meet Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:40 pm

owl

owl

hi buddy no just like a normal meet there with the bonus of the rolling road
and yes ben the owner had agreed to house our needs for the night.

there is a room with ps2 s and with veiwing for the rolling road with
a sreen so you can see the graphs and hear the noise lol

and also lots upto 1400bhp jap crap [sorry ben ] Very Happy

11performance ford  at our next meet Empty Re: performance ford at our next meet Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:44 pm

Paul R

Paul R
Youngster
Youngster

my only concern is i think the power of my car is gonna be abit to much for that rolling road to handle lol!

12performance ford  at our next meet Empty Re: performance ford at our next meet Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:13 pm

Matt

Matt
Admin
Admin

Sounds cracking pete and also the weather is going to be better Very Happy

13performance ford  at our next meet Empty Re: performance ford at our next meet Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:35 pm

owl

owl

i bloody hope so Laughing

14performance ford  at our next meet Empty Re: performance ford at our next meet Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:02 am

Paul R

Paul R
Youngster
Youngster

hi just to say the meet last night was awesome big thanks to Owl and whoever else helped arrange it.

also im very relived my car didnt blow up on the rollers lol well chuffed with the outcome to 113bhp from a pretty much standard zs bar the exhaust. im not sure what torque it made yet tho as the graphs are making me go crosseyed lol

15performance ford  at our next meet Empty Re: performance ford at our next meet Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:43 pm

Matt

Matt
Admin
Admin

was a really good meet, i am going to get some more events like that organised for feb/march time. Make it an all day event with bbq maybe etc etc .....

Would also like to get some trackdays organised and get ourselves at some more big events.

16performance ford  at our next meet Empty Re: performance ford at our next meet Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:35 pm

owl

owl

glad you enjoyed youself paul twas a very good night twas that therees more to come Cool

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum