Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

stuck on what car to go for next help!

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26stuck on what car to go for next help! - Page 2 Empty Re: stuck on what car to go for next help! Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:49 pm

cawsey20

Noobie
Noobie

Alright mate, Didn't manage the meal,, Are you still wanting a spin at some stage ?

27stuck on what car to go for next help! - Page 2 Empty Re: stuck on what car to go for next help! Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:48 pm

Paul R

Paul R
Youngster
Youngster

hi mate im still dithering about looking at cars lol, im not sure if ill go for an rs yet a spin would be good though are you going to the next pub meet or the rolling road day?

28stuck on what car to go for next help! - Page 2 Empty Re: stuck on what car to go for next help! Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:59 pm

cawsey20

Noobie
Noobie

which rolling road day would this be ??

29stuck on what car to go for next help! - Page 2 Empty Re: stuck on what car to go for next help! Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:25 am

Paul R

Paul R
Youngster
Youngster

at eurospec2000 again on the 19th of feb its one track days/events section

30stuck on what car to go for next help! - Page 2 Empty Re: stuck on what car to go for next help! Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:23 pm

owl

owl

hi paul the mk7 zetec s montune can come with 153 bhp for 599 extra sounds nice to me althou
is not coved by warrenty but is montune see wat they can do cheers Basketball

31stuck on what car to go for next help! - Page 2 Empty Re: stuck on what car to go for next help! Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:43 pm

Paul R

Paul R
Youngster
Youngster

hi pete i heard about it a wile ago last i heard it was waiting to be approved by ford.
there were rumours that ford were were pondering on whether the transmission would handle the extra power tho so that may be the case why its not warrantyed.

how did you find out what the price was ive been looking around for prices but no luck.

32stuck on what car to go for next help! - Page 2 Empty Re: stuck on what car to go for next help! Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:28 am

owl

owl

thins months pf mag bud got a copy in the shop if you want o lokk throu

33stuck on what car to go for next help! - Page 2 Empty Re: stuck on what car to go for next help! Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:51 am

Paul R

Paul R
Youngster
Youngster

oh yeah i remember hearing about that they had an openday or something ill have to pop in and look at that cheers

34stuck on what car to go for next help! - Page 2 Empty Re: stuck on what car to go for next help! Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:46 pm

Paul R

Paul R
Youngster
Youngster

well i gave the zs a good clean up today, took all the sound kit out and removed the zsoc stickers out of the back windows.
a guy is suppost to be viewing it at some point.

i feel very depressed now, sad times Crying or Very sad

35stuck on what car to go for next help! - Page 2 Empty Re: stuck on what car to go for next help! Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:01 pm

Paul R

Paul R
Youngster
Youngster

well the zs is sold now sadly so onwards and upwards major car hunting has started now so we'll se what happens

36stuck on what car to go for next help! - Page 2 Empty Re: stuck on what car to go for next help! Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:44 pm

Paul R

Paul R
Youngster
Youngster

i put a deposit on an asbo last weekend and collected it today from oxfordshire so i had a nice long drive back loving it so far just got to get it all up togther now.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum